Thursday, February 03, 2005

An introduction and background to "Married in Minnesota..."

I am back! With a twist... My wife, Sydney will be blogging with me... at times. She is not sure if she is "a blogger" yet... but is going to make an attempt because she knows that I am interested.

Little background...

I used to have another blog that I journaled my person thoughts down... I did not tell my wife about it, not because I was trying to hide anything, but rather that it allowed me to work through my own thoughts without having to worry about what others, including my wife, would think. But I had a chance to see what another blogger went through when his wife discovered his blog. She was very hurt and after seeing the pain that she went through because he wasn't sharing his life with her... I decided to take my old blog down and tell my wife. So, after we talked things through... here we are. Should be interesting to see the direction this blog goes... clean slates are always fun... here we go.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home