Friday, February 04, 2005

I think we are a good team...

Well, it is not much happening today... Sydney's folks are coming down... which isn't a bad thing... I get along with her folks really well. Her dad and I are fishing buddies... so should be good to see them. They are coming down to check out the new house. We recently bought bedroom furniture for our new house and some end tables for the living room. Sydney and I are a really good team when it comes to purchasing furniture. We have agreed that if I don't like it, we don't buy that piece of furniture. And if Sydney doesn't like it, we don't buy it. We figure that we will eventually come across something we both like... so we don't settle. Anyway, her folks are coming down to see the new house and furniture ect. Well changes are coming to the look of our blog... so stay tuned... they will be here by next week!

Gotta run! Have a good weekend!

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home