Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm gonna knock you out...

"...His site hasn't been bursting with hilarity lately, all he's got going for him is a hot wife, amazingly cute kids, a full head of hair, a house in the Hamptons and a great site design... smug little Ben needs to realize the importance of comedy to a successful blog."

Eddo of Postednote
(He was right about all of those things except one...) Anyway...

The gauntlet has been laid down... the challenge has been made...

I must become funny.

Nevermind that my post two days ago included a funny story that happened at good friday service... This same commentor stated (and I Quote)...
"AND... I must say that if I had been at your church I probably would have had to leave cause I would have been laughing so loud that the Lord might have smote me for my lack of control..."

How is it that I go from SO funny that the Lord was about to smite him... to distain for my lack of humor. I see how it is... "Oh Ye of Little Faith..."
The gloves are off! I'm ready to go Posted... (Postal... get it?) Okay, I admit it, that was kind of weak... but you can't knock the guy out with the first punch... you have to get into a rhythm...

(Do you hear LL Cool J in the background Eddie??? .... I'm gonna knock you out... Mamma said knock you out...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home