Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I feel a little less intelligent today...

I hate to admit it... but this is the first day that I have actually sat down to blog and I don't have anything to say... no extremely witty comments. Nothing. But I believe that there is a reason for this... lol. Let's just say that I feel like George Castanza from Seinfeld in the episode where he abstained from sex and became really, really smart and then the day before he had to give a presentation on his brilliance he gave in to a hot girl and lost his intelligence. There is some truth to that episode... after a slight drought I will say only this:

...umm ...sorry... I can't remember what I was going to say. ;)

(Thank goodness I finished my take home midterm for Financial Analysis this weekend... WHEW! It's amazing the effect a beautiful woman will have on the intelligence of a man.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home