Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I should do a thesis on this...

For those of you who have been following MiM, you know that I am currently finishing my Master's in Business Administration... So, like most master's students, I am knee deep in research...

After extensive research on the subject...
My conclusion is: Texans.are. funny.

Is the statistical significance great enough to reject the null hypothesis?

Here is the proof people!

I wonder if there is Master's in Laughology? (...a Master's of Science in Laughology if you will.) It's gotta be more valuable then say... an MBA... Definately more marketable... People will hire you if you are funny. Although, the more I think about it... the more I don't want an MSL... it would be like people assuming that you know every minute fact of history because your undergraduate degree was in history... Trying to be funny on demand is probably no fun at all... it would be work. Then I would be like Katie... under a stack of paperwork pertaining to being funny. It would bite. Scratch that idea.

Texans are funny though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home