Thursday, April 07, 2005

It's finally here!!!

I am so excited for this weekend.... My mom and my aunt are coming. We for the last 3 years in April get together and quilt for days on end.... I know, I know.... there are those of you out there going QUILTING? How boring can that be! Trust me it's great!..... I made a really fun "I spy" type quilt for Jakers. It's full of color and cars and bugs and he loves it! Kenzies (Mic Mac's) quilt is next and because she is so artsy, I am doing one that has wimsical butterflies and dragonflies on it that will match the butterflies I am painting on the wall of her room! The wings of the bugs butterflies are going to be material that is actually irridescent. It's really cool material! It's so fun! My mom and my aunt will end up being here today through Monday. Good thing Ben gets along with my mom so well. So if I don't blog in the next couple of days you will know why! The quilting frenzie has begun!!!!

I still have to finish some cleaning in the house and make some homemade Turkey noodle soup. And I am talking homemade. The broth is from the turkey bones I boiled on easter. I even make the noodles myself and it is soooo delicious!!! ummm.... (Just think Katie.... all you have to do is come and visit..... I even make tasty BBQ Ribs..... ask my hubby.....)

Knowing how much I have left to do I had better scoot! Hope you all have a great weekend if I don't happen to jump on again... suppose to be near 70's if not 70's all weekend here! Gorgeous!

Sydney

P.S. Here is a picture of the quilt we are working on for my Grandma...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home