Wednesday, April 06, 2005

If ever there was a perfect day...

Yesterday was a day off... day off from work, blogging and life in general. I worked 10 hours on Sunday, which I don't normally do, but every now and then my job requires me to work on the weekend. So I took yesterday off to make up for it. I got up and went into town to pick up my new-used riding lawn mower. A John Deer LX 277 to be exact. One of the expenses of living out in the country... but should work great. So I brought it home... Sydney had to go into a doctor's appointment for about an hour or so... so I hung out with the kids and played Playstation with Jakers and Micker Mackers. Then Sydney got home and we ate some dinner... after which, Syd took a nap whilst (never used that word before... lol) I again watched over the kids. Jake and I took the lawn mower for a spin to test it out... then Mack wanted to ride... so she tooks Jake's place... then, bug bug came for a short spin... After this, I had to take the pick-up/trailer back to Sam's. So I asked who wanted to come with me and Mickers was the only one that wanted to come with her dear ol' dad... so, off we went. Had to run a few errands in town, so Micker's and I went out on a father daughter date. We split a chicken basket at the DQ. We had a great time. Joking around and eating french fries... we played "Who's the coolest?" (a game I made up at the spur of the moment.) Of course Micker-Macker-Ticker-Tacker-Jicker-Jacker's won... 'cause, well... she's the coolest! ;) Anyway, came home and hung out with Sydney... tinkered around on the internet a bit and then ended the day with some good loving from Sydney... and me snoring soon there after. If there ever was such a thing as a perfect day; this was it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home