Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Breaking into my own blog...

I have to crawl through the window because the front door is locked... I keep getting this error message from blogger when I try to log in...

Error: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.

So I am entering into my site via my quick edit of an old post and then navigating away from that update page. (Ingenious, I know.)

Today, the blogger engineers at corporate headquarters are chanting: "Crawl through the window monkey, crawl through the window!" (As if dancing isn't funny enough.)

Also... this is not my only post today... Eddie, don't forget to read the one directly below this one. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home