Thursday, March 31, 2005

Failing with an "A"... trust me, it's possible.

I got my test back in Financial Statement Analysis. 90 percent. So I must ask this question: How can you get an "A" on subject material in which you do not understand? (It wasn't even multiple choice people.) Problems... essays.... I somehow fooled someone. I am a little saddened... disillusioned even. I can't fool myself and I know deep down that I don't get it. I could really care less what grade I get... If I don't get it, what good is an "A"? I am bewildered to say the least. Don't get me wrong... I got the right answers... but would somebody tell me how I got them and why they are right? There is nothing more disheartening than doing a problem and getting it right but not knowing what you just did.

Ever been where I am?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home