Thursday, October 13, 2005

Just call me...Mr. Magoo

Lost my glasses. How does one lose his glasses? I have absolutely no idea. I stepped back into leading youth group this year. Sydney and I led the youth together for about 4 years. I took a break while I was going to school for the last 3 & 1/2 years... but now that I am finished, I stepped back in... anyway, between last night and this morning, I can't find my glasses any where. I know that I wore them as I was pelting Jr. and Sr. High Kids with a dodgeball... but I can't remember if I was wearing them when Will and I were "schooling" Jamie and Damion in basketball. 13 to 8 is, in my book, schooling them... Especially when Jamie is probably a foot taller than me and I had an awesome fade away... but I digress. Anyway, I woke up this morning and I spent about 5 minutes looking for them... couldn't find them. So I drove to the church and they aren't there... so my vision is impaired... Blurry if you will. Hopefully this post talks about losing my glasses.. because I can't read it. I am like a blind man trying to pick a criminal from a line up right now... If I squint hard, I can make out shapes and figures...

"Yes, officer... I am sure it was that lady over there with the beard?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home