Saturday, October 29, 2005

T-Minus 1 Day and Tomorrow I'm Off...

Well, Thanks to Sydney, I am packed and ready to go. I know, pathetic... she's not even going, yet she packed my clothes. Have I ever mentioned how fortunate I am to have such a wonderful wife? Okay, then I will say it again... The Lord has truly blessed me. I am off tomorrow. I am packed and ready to go. I will blog once or twice from over seas. I have my computer and about 12 hours of battery life. I have two presentations and other than that... the rest is for communication... although I will only have about 6 hours. So, I will write my post out... and then quickly type it... that way, I can make a couple of posts. Anyway... Keep me in your prayers. I know you all will, but say an extra prayer from time to time... although I got an A in physics... I still don't why a plane doesn't fall out of the sky like a big rock.

Back in two weeks... maybe sooner.

God is Good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home