Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sydney's Introduction to the world of blogging...

Well here I am.... Blogging.... don't know exactly what I think yet of having my thoughts/marriage posted on the internet with all the view but if this is a way to actually get into the inside of my husbands head... hey lets give it a whirl...

By the way if you all read the prom letter... he didn't say I was sexy in it last night... It was good/nice/pretty. I didn't find that out till I read the blog! That's what I mean about getting into my husbands head.

So anyways, I am going to be doing my best to blog but with three young ones running around and being Pregnant... dealing with the yucking rolling stomach and ready to fall asleep every two hours I will attempt to blog. You will probably hear from my husband more often than myself but I will be attempting to be on line a couple of times a week.

I will try to be the one keeping the record straight. I told my husband that he makes our life sound rosy on these blogs. Don't get me wrong we have good marriage, and I love my husband but we have our normal peeves with each other. Myself... Hate Hate Hate doing bills with my husband. My stomach churns, I start sweating... okay maybe not but not a fun time in the house. One thing I do that really upsets my husband is putting the wrong cd's in the wrong case..... major no no in this house.

Anyways... I am blogging... who knows, this might be the best next thing since the telephone.

Gotta run.... the oldest just arrived home from school.

Sydney




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home