Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday already.

So, the weekend came and went. Blinked and it was gone. Started out by working on a case study for Graduate School until 11 pm on Friday night. You know it is going to be a bad weekend when you spend your friday night working on homework. Then I came in on Saturday at 6:30 a.m. We worked until about 10 a.m. finishing up the project from the night before. Then I spent until 5 p.m. starting my case study for the other class that I have. Sunday consisted of going to Church, coming home resting for about an hour and then coming in for work to help with a program for the students I work with. Then at 5 p.m. our group met to finish up the case study I started on the day before. We were done by about 9:30. Two group presentations in the same week. I present tonight and then Wednesday night. But I get a couple of projects out of the way so I can't complain. (Well, I can, but I wont.) Anyway, that was my weekend. Don't you want to be me?

I forgot to mention that Bug Bug got the stomach flu and was throwing up throughout the night... While Sydney covered most of the shifts, I was up from 4:05 until 5:04 rocking her. Anyway, we have our marriage retreat this weekend so we are hoping that Jakers and Micker Mackers either don't get sick or get sick right away. It's the one weekend that we look forward to every year with a group of our friends... it's going to bite if we can't go.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home