Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So I'm a regular guy...

So I'm a regular guy... no really, I mean I am a "regular" guy. Every day at about 8:30 am I have to go have my "Man Time..." (read his whole entry when you get a chance... very funny.) So I normally go to the bathroom across the hall in my building... but because our custodian decided to clean the bathroom today during my "regularly" scheduled break, I had to take the flight of stairs up to the men's room directly above my normal break room. So I sit down on the john and on the side of the stall, scratched with a key, was "Fat Shit." I thought to myself... wonder if he meant "Phat Shit". (Funny how bathroom stall graffiti will get you thinking.) Then I noticed the swastikas... then it hit me... OH... you mean EAT shit. It figures that a swastika scratching loser can't spell.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home