Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Just another failed service announcement cartoon commercial...

Do you remember watching Saturday morning cartoons and there would be commercials... well, not really commercials but for lack of a better term...service announcement cartoon commercials pertaining to health? Do you remember the one singing about not drowning your food? There were all these vegetables being drowned by salad dressing and there was this little guy rescuing them with a little life preserver and then giving the potato or carrot a towel to wipe all the salad dressing off... as they finish singing "don't drown your food." Hmmm... well, I was eating my round abouts with my hamburger and I was dunking them in ranch dressing... and suddenly: flashback. Needless to say, I dunked it twice just for good measure. Just another failed service anouncement cartoon commercial... did they think that would really work anyway? While I am on the subject.... do you remember the yellow guy that looked like an egg walking on stilts with an umbrella talking about making popsicles in an ice tray with tooth picks in it? What was that guy about?

(Sydney, I know you won't remember any of these 'cause you lived in that vacuum/bubble) ;)

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home