Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Quiet Valentine's Day

So I slept on the couch last night... Valentine's Day and I wasn't feeling very well... I didn't want to get Sydney sick... especially with her being pregnant. She can't take the same kind of drugs that I can so... the best thing I can do is quarantine myself on the couch. I had class last night, but I came home with the sampler platter from Applebee's (Buffalo wings, chips, and cheese sticks.) Sydney and I ate a few wings, watched a little CSI... talked a bit... just hung out. Kind of a quiet Valentine's day. Syd gave me a card from the kids and a card from her... so that was good. (Although I forgot them on the living room floor... hopefully bug bug doesn't get them and rip them up.) Anyway, was thinking about staying home today as well, but then thought twice. We are gone on Friday for a wedding so I want to make sure that I am available for the students over the next couple of days. Besides that, I was feeling a little better this morning.


Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home