Saturday, February 12, 2005

Due Date/ Prom night

Just to answer, I think it was Kristine's question, the baby is due Oct. 4th. This is funny and yet not because then 3 out of my 4 children will have been born in oct. Crazy... I told my husband... NO MORE SEX IN JAN! I wanted them in different months. oh well. Not that big of a deal but still. If I go on my due date, I will have oct 4th birthday, oct 5th birthday, and an oct. 18th birthday. anyways.... enough of that....

Tonight is Prom night. should be fun. I have to hurry and get stuff done around the house this morning and make some food for it and then meet my friend around 2 to get all the decorations up and then speed back home and be ready to leave by 5 at the latest. Should be an eventful day. I am just hoping my stomach cooperates. Yuck! This nausea I can do without!

Anyways... Thursday night.... Yeah.. Big doing to bills night, actually went really well. Ben didn't get upset at all and I got no ulcers. Love it when that happens.

It's actually a beautiful day here in Minnesota and I think I am going to run and enjoy a warm day while we have one...
Till another time

Sydney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home