Monday, February 14, 2005

Thanks Sydney...

Well, today is Monday... and I am not feeling to good. Sore throat. Can barely talk... I would have stayed home today, but I have class tonight. The teacher was sick last week and I need to make sure I am there so I don't miss anything... these courses move so fast, if you miss a week... you can be lost at times. I need to know how the professor's absence is going to affect the syllabi. Sydney said, "well you can stay home from work and go to class" ...but, to me at least, that looks bad. I have our graduate assistant that works in our office in the same class, so I send a message that I don't care about work but I do care about class... I can't wait until I am done with this degree so I can stay home and be sick if I need too... anyway, I will survive. Sydney got up this morning and made me a glass of Thera Flu... now if you have never tasted this stuff, let me tell you, it is n-a-s-t-y. But, it works wonders on a sore throat... so if you can stomach the medicine-y, lemon tasting concoction then it actually does a great job at making you feel somewhat normal. I would recommend it to anyone. Anyway, point is: Sydney got up and made me a glass. Thanks for loving me like you do! Happy Valentine's Day!

Ben

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Homemade paintball mine learning

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home