Thursday, April 14, 2005

Married again.

SIDE NOTE: Taking the day off tomorrow... If you want to save this post so you have something to read tomorrow (or over the weekend) when we are gone... stop reading now! Feel free to scroll down and read today's post though... or the one before that... or the archives for that matter.

Note for Katie: We plan ahead... even though we are GONE... we still post.... Just so you don't go through withdrawl. ;)

The crown on Sydney's ring was damaged so she quit wearing it for awhile so we didn't lose the diamond. Of course it has significant sentimental value because, being the romantic that I am, I designed Sydney's ring and had my Brother's Brother-In-Law make it. Now my wedding ring is a different story... Sydney picked it out... but it was always a little loose and about 3 years ago, our Lab, Gunner was digging in the back yard and I went to whoop on him and my ring flew of my finger and into the lake. Never to be found again. Definately not one of my proudest moments...

BUT... we weren't talking about my ring... (thankfully.) Sydney is glad have her ring back... now she won't get asked out by High Schoolers any more... You should see their face turn about 4 shades of red when they ask, "What are you doin' this Friday?" And she responds, "Taking care of my 3 kids..."

Anyway, we are happily married again. Does this mean I can move off the couch? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home