Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ever blogged for the sake of blogging?

Listen.... shhh.... do you hear that?? Yep. That's the sound of silence... the students are gone! And oh the joy I am experiencing at this moment. Quiet. Summers at a university are fantastic. I know we are "here for the students" but boy are the summers a welcome break. Unlike Katie of K-pinion my workload decreases dramatically when the summer rolls around. Currently I am surfing the web to furnish my new office in the new student center. I must find a couple of desks for both myself and a colleague of mine. Anybody have any hints on where to look? I have checked out Office Max... but I want to check out some other options as well. ANYWAY... boring post I know... but I can't think with the noise... the hum of the lights and the ventilation system are driving me crazy. ;) BUT I have to blog something... ever blogged for the sake of blogging? I am there people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home