Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Pen Names... Aliases... Nicknames... it's all the same thing.

Well, there have been some hints in my comments that "Ben" and "Sydney" are not who we say we are... and as I thought about it... my readership has grown over the past few months... and so people might not know this fact about us. So, I thought I would inform everyone, yet again, of our aliases... or "Pen Names" if you will. My name isn't "Ben" and "Sydney's" name isn't "Sydney." I am sure some of you are Shocked by this news... but after the original shock, I am sure you will get over it. The reason we decided to choose aliases was to remain annonymous and keep the "internet stalkers" away... How did we decide on Ben and Sydney? Well Sydney comes from the show Alias. My wife and I are big Alias fan's... and we think Sydney Bristow is cool. And Ben... well, when I was growing up, one of my best friends was named Ben, so I have always really liked that name. Anyway, some of our friends, and yes... we consider you friends, have known this from the beginning and they are wondering whether they will call us by our real names or by "Ben" and "Sydney" when we eventually meet. My thoughts are: Either. Or. It doesn't really matter what name you call us by. You know us. We have not held back any information about our lives other than our real names... Our intent is not to decieve, but rather protect our family from being the next tradgic headliner on 20/20... So there you have it. If you are disappointed, don't be. Take Heart... only the closest of friends know us as "Ben" and "Sydney." ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home