Thursday, September 22, 2005

And so I introduce to you... WOTD

I have decided that I will bring back something I did on my old site before MiM. And since it was my idea... I decided that I would re-introduce it to my MiM followers.

The post idea was the Word of the Day. Otherwise know as: WOTD

Each day, I will post one word. It could be anything. What you need to do is respond by saying the first thing that comes to your mind. Doesn't matter what it is... just blurt it out.

So from now on... you will for sure have one post. Usually 2 posts. This does two things... one, you will look forward to visiting my site to see what the word of the day is... your day will not be complete with out the WOTD. And two, it will ensure that I always post at least once.

*This idea has been patented by "Ben" of MiM. Any infringements on this patent without prior consent, will be prosecuted.*


Today's WOTD is: Best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home