Tuesday, September 20, 2005

How can you mispell that?

Well, after a couple of weeks of waiting... I received my Passport back from the Indian embassy... The visa was in the passport and everything looked fine until... I saw it. They spelled my name wrong. And not my last name. How can you spell "Ben" wrong?? Okay... the name "Ben" is not on my passport or my Indian visa... but my real name is only four letters and it is a pretty common name... After all was said and done.... and I got over the initial frustration... I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt that in India, it ISN'T a common name... so that is why they mispelled it. Now... I am running short on time because I had to send my passport back to the Indian Embassy and then once I get it back, I then have to send it to the Nepali Embassy to get a visa from them... and I only have a little over a month before I leave. Not good. How do you say that in Hindi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home