Thursday, October 20, 2005

CONGRATULATIONS STEVE!

Fox news reports that a single ticket sold in Oregon matched all six numbers drawn in Wednesday’s Powerball game to with the $340 million jackpot.

Fox news obtained an exclusive interview with the winner this morning:

Reporter: “So Steve...” (interrupted)

Steve: “Call me Jubal.”

Reporter: “Sorry, Mr. Jubal... what does it feel like to be the winner of 340 million dollars?”

Jubal: “Woo hoo... God is good! I just give all the glory to God. He has big plans for this money.”

Reporter: “So are you telling me that you are giving all this money to God?”

Jubal: “Well technically it is all His money... He just gave it to me to use for His perfect will. But 34 million will immediately go to the church.”

Reporter: “So Mr. Jubal, do you have any other plans for the money?”

Jubal: “You mean if there is anything left after taxes? HA! No, just kidding with you bud...

I am going to set up a fund for my friends in Russian who are sharing the Good News of what our Lord, Jesus Christ did when he died on the cross for us. They work with orphan kids over there and I know they could really use some of the money. I think I am going to set up a Christian recording studio and after I record a couple of CD’s myself, then I am going to start looking for talented Christian singers, and give them an opportunity to sing professionally. And finally, I can’t forget my blogging friends...” *puts his face up to the camera, sticks his tongue out and shouts* “EDDIE! Hi KT... Jes.... Roger.... Amstaff.... Brian.... Ben and Sydney!!!! HA! I'm Shakin' My Monkey Maker Ben!!! Ooooh ah OOOoooH! HA!"

Reporter: “What's a 'Monkey Maker' and are you telling me that you are going to give friends you met online money??”

Jubal: “SURE. Why not... Million each. Enjoy guys! God is Good!”

Reporter: “Why do you keep flipping french fries into your mouth?”

Jubal: “Cause that’s just how I roll... you should see me do a piece of cake” *looks into the camera...* “This is some funny stuff.”

Reporter: “So, what made you choose those numbers?

Jubal: “Numbers were from favorite verses underlined in my Bible."

Reporter: “Do you realize that the odds of winning with all 6 numbers is 1 in 146 million?”

Jubal: “Who needs odds when the Lord is on your side??”

Reporter: “So, I have to ask the question... are you going to Disneyland?”

Jubal: “Forget Disneyland, I’m going to the Tehksaaasssss State Fair... Again. Hello fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!”

“God is Good!”

Reporter: “There you have it folks; He’s going to the Texas State Fair. Signing off...” *Interupted*

Jubal: “Hey, Check out my Tattoos! God is Good!”

I am sure this is how it would have gone down... Why don't you all go over and congratulate Steve on winning the lotto?

lol.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home