Friday, October 14, 2005

You all are AMAZING.

I continue to be blessed by this world of blogging... Let me set the stage for you:

Yesterday was a long day, starting with not being able to find my glasses... late appointments... flu shot... bee in my car as I was driving... dropped cell phone calls IN an area where this should NOT happen... and the list goes on. Not that it was a really bad day, but just long... I got home and...

WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT... a day brightener had been sent to us by one of our blogging friends. Hula Doula sent us a couple of outfits to welcome Benji into the world. Both Sydney and I thought that was one of the coolest things somebody could do. Crazy thing this world of blogging is... Although we have met over the miles through this form of communication, we have never actually met in person; yet we are friends. I have a handfull of friends that I have met through blogging that are without a doubt some of the closest friends that I have ever had. We have close friends around here... but written word allows better insight into someones thoughts; I would argue that this allows for a deeper connection to that person... people tend to be more genuine... they tend to be real on their web logs and you get to know that person better because you are "Hanging out" online daily... which is more than you do with even your closest friends where you live.

With those thoughts, Hula thanks for your thoughtfulness. We have truly been blessed by your friendship. To all of our other close friends in the bloggosphere... and you know who you are, you are the best... literally a bright spot to our day.

In the words of one of these close friends:

God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home