Wednesday, November 02, 2005

India:

My Trip is in Journal Format... Enjoy!
October 30th
Day 1-

Traveled from Minneapolis to Amsterdam. Flight was supposed to take off at 3:40 Sunday afternoon... but was delayed until 4:30.

Scared out of my mind... I was full of anxiety and I can't even remember if I told Sydney that I love her. I was too sad and she was crying... this is the first time we have been appart this long in 8 years. crazy.

Sat next to two guys from India on the plane; Raj and Bibek. Super Guys, very friendly. There was a Canadian rock band on the other side of me. I was in seat 32E which was dead smack in the middle of the plane. Horrible place to sit.

Flight food was a chicken roll rice and some other stuff.

Watched a movie - Herbie Fully Loaded. Not bad.

Calmed down; realization I am on my way.

Couldn't sleep; Prayed for Jake, Mack, Bug Bug and Benji and of course prayed for Sydney Especially. Also prayed for Katie, Eddie, Jes and Roger, Jcol and Steve as well as a few other friends.

Arrived in Holland at 7:05 am currently october 31st; waiting at gate E5.

October 31st
Day 2

Flight from Amsterdam to Mumbai was another 8 hours.

Very tiring... although I had a better seat; I love isles.

Sat by a woman named Prajati; very nice.

Watched 2 movies: Monster in Law and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. 2nd movie was the best.

Arrived in Mumbai at 11:15 pm; Whirl Wind. Don't think I went through the final checkpoint right.

Found my friend right after leaving the airport. Welcome Site.

Traffic to the Hotel was CRAZY. Sydney thinks I honk the horn.

Will exchange money tomorrow.

November 1st.
Day 3-

Festive Spirit by all... Dawali The Festival of Lights is their countries major holiday.

Slept until 11:30 am

Will walk on the beach.

Later

Had lunch on my own and then took a nap.

5pm, Met Satya's parents and family.

Went to a Hari Karishna Temple. I don't get these poly theistic religions... There's a god for everything. It's sad that it is such a lost culture... rich with color... but lost none the less.

Went to the beach with Satya's Family. Had a Coke... wasn't as sweet as our Coke.

Boy with a monkey came up and made him "Dance like Michael Jackson." Makes me laugh just thinking about it.




    After that, I haggled on a Key Chain for my Dad.

    Satya and I went and ate some Chinese Food. Top. Notch. Best Chinese I have EVER had.



November 2nd:
Day 3-

Went to bed about 10:30. Woke up at 3am. Couldn't sleep the rest of the night.

Miss Sydney and the Kids. Wish we could contact each other... also wish she was here.

Day of Tourism Today... Will post pictures another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home