Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chatter... Chatter... Chatter.

It is so FLIPPIN cold in my office right now... Not sure what the deal is but I am tempted to go out and by a space heater and charge it to my office. Over the last couple of days, the "Northerners" (Steve, Stephanie and Myself) have been going a round with the "Texans" (Katie, Amstaff Mom, Eddie, and Jes) about the fact that 26 degrees is not cold. You want to feel cold people? Just come to my office... It must be like... 26 degrees or something. Yes... that is not a warm 26 degrees out side... but a cold 26 degrees inside my office. It is -1 below outside. With no wind chill factor. If you want cold... try setting your office up outside in the 26 degree temperature... then you will know what cold is. I have a coke can sitting on my window sill that is ice cold though it has not once seen the inside of a refrigerator. Ah, jes... looking out into a winter wonder land is great... but I am dying for your warm cube right now...

Of course this brings me to my next point...

At the risk of stepping over the line once again...

My nipples are hard... Now my question is: Why did God give guys nipples? They serve no purpose what-so-ever. Yes... I know... you could all careless what the state of my nipples are right now... but this comment of course leads me to my next comments...

"You can pretty much milk anything with nipples."

"I have nipples Greg, Can you milk me?"

Point of this post... besides neatly connecting all of our blogs together...?

It's flippin cold in my office.

4 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

CLassic. I thought at one point the reason was "piercing" but I out grew that phase...

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Ha Ha. That is an overshare Ben... and maybe you don't realize this, but there are other things to be done with nipples besides milking them. God doesn't make mistakes Ben!

12:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take some female hormones and they will become useful!!!! *snicker
It was below zero here most of last week! It was flipping cold! I don't generally get cold but I was FREEZING

8:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEN did you notice something...BEN BEN BEN!
Third to last line...BEN!

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home