Tuesday, April 26, 2005

If you're not married... this is what you have to look forward to...

At the end of a rough day... there is nothing like coming home to your best friend. Talking for a while... laying out your insecurities and shortfalls... and then patting him on the head and saying, "Good Dog Buddy."

Just Kidding! I came home last night and my best friend, Sydney, was there. I can't tell you how comforting that is. It is great knowing that you have made the right choice in life. Sydney, even if I had to go through all the nervousness and the cold feet and everything else I went through on and before our wedding day... I would do it all again... without thinking twice. You are exactly what I needed to make it through the highs and lows... In short, you are the perfect partner for me.

We ended the day by climbing into bed and holding hands as we drifted off to sleep. The world could come crashing down around us. But I can handle anything with her hand in mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home