Monday, April 18, 2005

Psychotic in the Bedroom!

I'M BAAACCCKKKK!!!!!

Okay, so Ben and I have been gone to a homeschool conference this last weekend and I didn't get to blog while I was gone or before I left and let's just say that I have a blog for everyday for the rest of the week already in my head!... Just wait! They have had time to percilate!!!

It was a rainy dreary day, as they marched the man in the staight jacket into the waiting transfer van. As they load him into the back, he sneered at officer Sydney as she shackles his legs to the steel bench they are riding on the next few hours. Sydney finishes, and takes her spot on the bench with the loaded .38 at her waist. It was going to be a long ride.

All of a sudden, the man in the staight jacket is loose and choking her. Frantically Sydney searches for her gun while swinging her elbow with all her might! CRACK! The Staight Jacket man's head fly's back!

Ouch! That really Hurt! Cries Ben......

Sorry Sydney mumbles.....

Rolls over and goes back to sleep!....

Ben gives me back my wedding ring and almost gets a bloody nose for it! I think he is going to take the ring back and sleep on the couch again.

To this day I think Ben is still a little bitter about me attacking "THE PSYCHO MAN" in our bed...... (Did I ever tell you that I once that of being on FBI agent??) Sometimes it rolls over into my dream life!

Anyways.... you can feel for Ben. I cracked him a good one and he's alive to tell about it!!
One of these days I will share Ben's Dream "THE BEAR" in the next coming days"

Syd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home