Friday, April 29, 2005

Women vs Men

Hello everybody out there

My husband told me that the one thing I had to do today was blog because he was not going to have access to a computer all day. Well he is due home in about 20 min and lets just say that I haven't completed that task yet so here you go... this is the best I could do in a "YOU MUST" blog situation.

Here's the deal.... I am thinking constantly. As I am doing the dishes I am thinking about what how many mins are left before the laundry is dry and which color load I will throw in next, What should I make for supper, (in the time frame I have left) etc.... and these are all happening at the same time. I am constantly processing and thinking... I can be watching a television show... listening to someone else speak and be thinking about what I have to do tomarrow.... I will also admit that even during whoopie I can be thinking about what needs to be done the next day and yet be throughly enjoying myself. Am I a freak or are there others out there like me... I have a hard time falling asleep at night because I am processing what happened that day and what will be happening tomarrow.

Men..... Is this the same for you? Or are you washing dishes therefore... I AM WASHING DISHES and not much else in going through your mind.... Television.... are you thinking of other things or just vegging out because honestly... I sincerely think my husband operates in a way that he thinks about what he is doing until that task is done and nothing else comes inor can interrupt until that task is completed! I am not male bashing here. WE ARE DIFFERENT but I wanted to know if it is just my hubby and just ME (that can't stop the thoughts) or if this is an general thing for most women and men.

Hey let me know!

Syd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home