Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I am going to a galaxy far far away... boy do I need it.



SO... Revenge of the Sith premieres tonight and guess who will be sitting in the movie theater tonight at Midnight?? That's right... ME. I have not done this before, so I am interested to see this cult-like following of Star Wars fanatics with their pretend light sabers and their Darth Vader Masks and what not... It should be almost surreal standing in line with all these... shall I say, freakish people. I am excited to say the least. It's always fun to see real life freaks. lol.

ZZZZZZSSHHK! ZZZZZshhkkk! Crack! ZZZZZZSHHK!

Think of me as I am ducking light sabers! I will let you know how it goes.

SIDE NOTE:
All this Star Wars talk has conjured up memories of my youth and speaking into a running fan saying: "LU-U-U-KE! I am your Father..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home