Thursday, June 16, 2005

Where's Joseph when you need him?

I woke up in a cold sweat this morning. Have you ever had a dream that seems so real that when you wake up, you expect your dream to be reality. Last night I got married. But you say, "Um... Ben? YOU ARE MARRIED." To which my response is yes... but last night I got married to a different woman. Sydney was not in the picture. Now the woman I married in my dreams was the exact opposite of Sydney in terms of physical apperance. Dark skin, Dark brown eyes, Dark brown hair... although she was both short like Sydney and beautiful like Sydney. (Gotta get that statement in there... lol.) Anyway, the thing about this woman is that she had the choice of marrying two guys... me and some other guy. (BTW I have no idea who these people were... sometimes you dream about people and you know exactly who they are... but I have never seen these people before.) Anyway, after this "mysterious woman" and I got married, she was melancholy... nervous... like she had made a mistake or something. So of course I was all insecure and nervous that this beautiful woman didn't love me... even though it was only days after the wedding. Talk about a horrible feeling... anyway, I woke up to find My Sydney, the woman who loves me... laying right beside me and I can't describe the relief I felt... I have never seen a more welcome sight in my life.

So, dream weavers... interpret my dream. What does it mean? All I know is that I hate dreams like that... and I am glad it was just a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home