Wednesday, June 01, 2005

6 Week Blogging Hiatus... starting: NOW.

I am back! But unfortunately... just briefly. What I am about to say is going to upset some of my closest readers... but it must be said. I will be posting in a very sporadic fashion over the next 6 weeks. (And I use the term "sporadic" in a liberal way.) This online Managerial Accounting class is going to keep me busy about 4 hours a day... which completely bites, but will be worth it when I am done in six weeks. So...

Be.Forewarned.

I will do my best to post a couple of times a week; however, my comments on other people's sites will diminish almost completely. Of course you all know that it is not, and I repeat, NOT because I don't love you... I am just busy. And you're right. It bites... but I will be back and you will all love me all the more because of the saying that "abscence makes the heart grow fonder."

Later all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home