Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Drive-thru's are the bane of my existence...

I am a person who never has good luck at drive thru's... I always have to repeat myself about 3 or four times... at times, asking them to clear the slate and start over again. I usually end up muttering to myself that this is not "rocket science" or some comment like that... Today I hit the drive through prepared for yet another challenge. Keep in mind that this is 12:14 when I pulled into the drive thru lane... I am able to drive all the way to the intercom... When I placed my order I didn't have to repeat anything... I pulled up to the first window to pay... cashier swiped my card.... 5 seconds top... "Okay, please pull ahead." I get to the second window and the lady immediately opens the window and is handing my 3 piece Chicken Selects, Med. Fries and Med. Coke to me. The fries were piping hot... and the Chicken Selects were fresh from the deep fryer. 12:15 I was pulling out onto the street.

Amazing.

That, my friends, just might have been the fastest drive-thru exchange in the history of drive thru's. Maybe I have turned the corner and am no longer the subject of this cruel curse that has affected me for so long... Do you think this is possible? Did it move on to annoy some other, poor, unsuspecting soul. I can only hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home