Tuesday, May 24, 2005

FINALLY! Some one tagged me...

I'm IT! I'm IT! Oh yeah! I.am.cool.
(I know, you aren't supposed to want to be it... but it's kinda like wanting to be "Grey Duck" when you were a kid... it's no fun if you never get to be it... If you are never it or you are never "Grey Duck" then I mean, really, what's the point?)

lol.

Jes, from JustSayJes , tagged me... So I have to tell you 10 things that I have never done... Here goes:

I have never...

1. Burped on an Elevator
2. Eaten Sushi
3. Been poked in the eye by a friend.
4. Gone to a Green Bay Packers Game... even though I own 1 Share of Stock.
5. Had more than a sip of Dr. Pepper.
6. Gone Sky Diving
7. Caught a 20 pound northern pike.
8. Beat my wife.
9. Thought that my kids were not the coolest kids ever.
10. Broken a bone in my body.

NOW, Here is the twist:

Here are 10 things I HAVE done:

I have...

1. Gone Repelling off the side of a mountain.
2. Owned a baby blue scooter in college.
3. Dated identical twins... (at different times of course.)
4. Been knocked off of my bike by hitting a telephone pole with my head (in Kindergarten.)
5. Gotten caught steeling candy from the 5 and dime when I was in 1st Grade
6. Totaled my parents’ car when I was in 10th Grade.
7. Been Ice fishing and Spearing
8. Had an ingrown toe nail removed at the doctor’s office even though the pain killer wasn’t working.
9. Dreamed that I was being attacked by a bear.
10. Had my fingernail torn off when I was playing softball.



Tagged you back!

Jes, tell us 10 things you HAVE done... AND tag the person that tagged you, back... (Don't forget to say, "no tag backs!")


Um... oh yeah... "No Tagbacks!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home