Thursday, May 26, 2005

There's good news and bad news...

Good News: The end of the world is here and gone and Sydney saved us...

Bad News: Michael Vaughn is not Michael Vaughn.

Are you KIDDING me??

Here's a little peek inside our living room last night...

MySydney: "What time is it?"
Ben: "It's 10:05, should we watch it?"
MySydney: "Of Course!"
Ben: "Okay"

A little later... well into the season finale:

*As they dismantle the brakes on a subway car in Russia*
Irena Derevko to Michael Vaughn: "Take my advice, if you love her... tell her the truth..."
Ben: *One eyebrow raised* "The Truth? What's the Truth?"
MySydney: "Shhhh... she didn't say!"
Ben: "Hmmmmmmmmmm" *One eyebrow still raised*

2 minutes before the end of the show...

*Sydney Bristow (Not MySydney) talking to Vaughn as they are driving*

Sydney: "Maybe we should get married on the beach..."
Vaughn: "Oh yeah, I can see your father on the beach with sand between his toes..."
Sydney: "What if we forget the big wedding and get married... just the two of us..."
Vaughn: "You mean elope?"
Sydney: "I would love that..."
Vaughn: "It's settled then... we'll elope."
Sydney: *Sigh* "Have I ever told you that I love you..."
Ben: "Tell her the truth Vaughn..."
Vaughn: "I love you too... that's why I have to tell you something..."
Ben: *Moves to the edge of his seat*
Sydney: "What is it Vaughn?"
Vaughn: "That day that you walked into the CIA... you were meant to meet with me..."
Sydney: *Starts to get concerned.* "Don't tell me your a BAD GUY..."
Vaughn: "Well it depends on who you think the bad guys are..."
Sydney: *Gets more concerned.* "Vaughn....?"
Vaughn: "Well for starters... My name isn't really Michael Vaughn..."
*Simultaneously from out of nowhere...*

CRASH! SMASH! *Airbags deploy, heads are jostled*

Ben: *Shouts* AAAHHHHHHHHHH! *A burst of adreniline flows through his body*

Screen.Goes.Bank.

Ben: "NO.WAY."
Ben: *Blinks and Stares*
*Long Pause*
Ben: "It can't end like that."
MySydney: "I didn't see THAT coming."...
Ben: "Are you kidding me? "

*Crawls into bed a few minutes later...*

Ben: "I can't fall asleep. I have too much adrenaline flowing through my body..."
MySydney: *Laughs*

This morning:

Ben: *Wakes his Sydney with a kiss as he is walking out the door...*
Ben: *Whispers to his Sydney* "My name isn't really Michael Vaughn..."
MySydney: *Smiles*

By far, without question, Alias is the best TV Series EVER. If you have not watched it... then stop.what.you.are doing. AND IMMEDIATELY... go quickly to your local video store and rent Season's 1 thru 3. (Eddie, I don't care if you are in Hawaii... If you are eating at "Pizza Bob's", then you can also watch Alias.) It will be the most fun you have ever had watching TV.

I promise. You will not be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home