Friday, May 27, 2005

Shoot me now.

I am starting an online Managerial Accounting class this week so I can be done with my MBA once and for all. It is going to be a tough class... but it only lasts 6 weeks. I have to have 3 problems done before the class officially starts... (How does that work??)

If anyone has any insight into the following question let me know... I want to say yes... as long as she is receiving cash within the next year is is considered a current asset... and can be considered as revenue... anybody have any idea... If not... guess I will have to research it. (Dang.)

(b) Suppose Aunt Connie is getting ready to visit her banker seeking a loan to expand her business. She wants to demonstrate the strength of her business on her income statement. If she has firm orders for $100,000 worth of cookies for delivery in the next six months, can she show this as revenue on her income statement? Why or why not?

Anyway, I will be out of the office until next Wednesday... and I will not be in close proximity to a computer... SO... no blog entries. Have a good weekend all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what did you find out about Aunt Connie's revenue question?

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home