Wednesday, September 28, 2005

FALSE ALARM!!

I guess September 27th was not the day the little guy would arrive...

BECAUSE...

He was born at 1:47 am on September 28th!!
He is here... finally!

His name you ask??

Benjamin Thomas...

No I am not kidding... we had the name Benjamin picked out long before this blog... and who knew the Lord was sending us a boy...? That said, I am sure our blogging family will see the humor in naming my son after my alias. I am expecting a little razzing... actually, I will be disappointed if you don't. LOL. Sydney and I talked about it and in order to keep us straight on this blog... I will continue to be "Ben" and Benjamin Thomas will be known either as "Benji" or "Junior."

Anyway, pictures? Well... I snapped a couple of pictures at the hospital and then OUR CAMERA went on the fritz... so I brought it home and had to smack it around a bit... it seems to be working right now... so I will have to see whether it will work tomorrow when I go back.

So, pray that our camera works... so I can get some good pictures of Benji uploaded for all to see.

YES.... Sydney was really pregnant and YES she did just have a baby named Benjamin. NO we are not making this up. lol.

Life is good! The Lord continues to bless us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home