Thursday, April 20, 2006

DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT???!!!?!?!?!

Vaughn IS ALIVE!!!! I knew it! I knew it! I KNEW IT! I have been telling Sydney all along that he is not dead... So last night at the very end of the show when they showed the ancient tibetan monk telling Vaughn that "he has a daughter..." I made sure that I told Sydney that I knew that she knew that I TOLD HER SO all along.

ABC... you are freakin losers for cancelling Alias. So Jennifer Garner had a baby and doesn't want to do the "whole" spy thing anymore... pay her millions. Who cares? MAKE HER STAY. Do what it takes...

And Jennifer... don't make me start with you. THEY SAVED YOUR BABY for goodness sake! If it weren't for ABC performing that operation on the ship you were trapped on... your little girl would not be alive! Show a little gratitude.

(Okay so my reality is a little jaded... AND just because we have Jennifer Garner / ALIAS wallpaper covering EVERY SQUARE INCH of EVERY wall in our house does not mean we are obsessed.)

Does it?

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

wallpaper = fraek

:)

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Real Life in South Carolina said...

OH! If I'd only known you were an Alias fan I'd have waited to visit your site! Would you believe hubby and I are in the midst of watching the 2nd hour right now? (DVR is awesome). He just got a phone call so I decided to browse some blogs real quick and DOH! I read the first line and was like, "NO! NO! NO! Don't tell me! I'm still watching it!"

Okay,apparently you all aren't the only freaks! I'll be back after the show...

1:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't watched the 4th season yet, so i have no idea what you're talking about.

but! i shall soon watch it, so i'm almost there!

3:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew there was something freaky about you!

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

Sheesh, here I thought you were talking about Survivor!

Poor Bruce!

And Shane - he irritates me to no end!!

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Jenny said...

No. It means you are normal people.

And as for Vaughn being alive, it's crazy, because they wrote themselves into a corner and are searching for ways out.

Were those not "real" tears Sydney shed for the loss of her love? And what the heck kind of Mom is that to steal the package and not even hold your granddaughter. Geesh.

7:08 AM

 
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Yeah, I loved the X-Files and had a similar moment when it came out that Mulder really was still alive (I'd of course known it all along).

4:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home