Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's a sad day...

for a two reasons:

Brett Favre has retired. By far my favorite player of all time... Can't believe he won't be playing for the Pack anymore... It had to come some time, but my thoughts were: "Play as long as you want... we love to watch you."

Also, to add insult to injury... Little Eddie died this morning. After two years of swimming around next to Katie, he decided to leave us. Katie is still doing fine, but I would expect she will die of a broken heart soon.

Maybe Little Eddie heard that Brett Favre retired and couldn't take it anymore?

No matter what happened, Little Eddie is gone, Brett is retired... not a good week. :(

6 Comments:

Blogger jentrue said...

Hi, I was reading your post about the marriage retreat you go on every year, is that in Minnesota? If so could you tell me the name of it?

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Eddie is a fish, right?

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

YAY! I'm still alive. Good to know. But if I die, let me know so I can . . . you know . . . deal with it.

1:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss(es)...but I do have to say I am glad Ben and Sydney and the rest of the gang haven't retired...nor left us. :) Then it would be a sad day for the rest of us bloggers!

3:04 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

You think you were sad? You should have been here in Wi when that happened. It was tragic! I suppose he couldn't play forever, but he will be missed!

Sounds like a lot has gone on in your life. New job, new house, luckily the same wife ;). Your still in Minn though, right?

Sorry I haven't stopped by. I thought you left us for good!

9:49 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Um... did you have a fish named after me? Or was he named after Eddie Murphy? And Katie Couric? I bet that's it.

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home