Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time for Change.

Well, I am changing the look ... And I am going to make a few other changes as well. One of which is using our real names. So from this point on we will be known as Greg be Amy rather then Ben and Sydney. I am not going to go and change all of my old posts... so it may be a little confusing, but oh well... you will just have to deal with it.... Not sure if I will have any of my old readers back or not... probably a few... but maybe there will be a change in audiences as well? Also, you will notice that all my pictures don't work any more because they were located on someone else's server and I no longer have access to it; I decided not to pay to host Married in Minnesota any longer. This was due largely to my lack of posting. Oh well... It is good to be back. Missed writing... It will be good to hammer out some thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Welcome back friend. Not get to writing!

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Melissa said...

Glad you are back to blogging! I need to get back to it too...as just soon as we get another move out of the way!

I'll be looking forward to catching up on what's going on with you guys!

7:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home