Thursday, April 02, 2009

Bookworm BURP!

I just downloaded this game to my iPod Touch. I had this on my computer for the longest time and this game is great. There is just something really amiable about a burping bookworm. My highest rank is "Publisher." The Game costs about $4.99 but worth every penny. If you have an iphone or touch, spurge a little. If you are up for the challenge (KATIE), my high score is: 190,860... and this is only after the first night of having it. Look out... because I am the BOOKWORM CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

... and I burp too!

Scratch that... My rank is now "Publisher Emeritus" ... High Score: 233420.

Hold the applause... Thanks... Nope... that's okay... don't stand...

SERIOUSLY... put the lighters away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Greg, you are back! I have been delighted to see you back on the blogosphere and leaving comments again. I look forward to hearing about you and Syd's life and the family - which has how many members again? 82?

Yep, got laid off from TI, but God has been very generous and if you need to make some side money too, you can sell Mary Kay with me! All the cool straight guys are doing it!

www.marykay.com/erenz

Totally kidding of course... but if you are interested in starting your own business and it has to do with Painting, DJing, Web Design, IT or selling make-up then I can help you out. Those are all the things I am doing right now cause you can never have too many revenue streams.

About this Bookworm Burp, I wonder if I can download and play on my Mac? That sounds fun!

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Is it like Snake? Probably not, huh?

I need to get with the whole Mac thing.

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

I hear your challenge and reject it. Games on my iphone, pshaw. I'm too cool for that. And now I'm off to write in my Lost notebook . . . . ok so maybe cool's not the right term for me.

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home