Monday, May 02, 2005

Only in Minnesota.

So, my Saturday was interesting... I had to Mow the lawn... (especially, the part that was REALLY LONG... because Sydney was unable mow it like she said she was going to... but that is another story.) So, I got out in the 50 degree weather to mow the lawn and as I looked up to the sky... it started to look really ominous... so I started to speed up so I could get the portion of my lawn that really needed to get mowed, mowed. All of a sudden, the sky open up and it began to.... SNOW. That's right, I have now seen everything and am among the few people in the world that can say, "I have mowed my lawn while it was snowing out." And not this "couple of flakes falling from the sky business..." I am talking everywhere I look, big... Accumulating on the ground flakes... (Okay, so maybe they melted rather quickly...) But the point is: I was mowing the lawn while it was snowing. For a moment, I thought I was going to have to shovel my driveway after I finished mowing the lawn.

My only question is: Would something this cool ever happen in TEXAS? I.Think.Not.

So, what is the strangest thing that has happened to you in the last year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home