Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Midnight Confrontation.

He’s the enemy. Like the grim reaper, he enters my presence as he glides through the midnight air on his trusty black steed. He would be a worthy opponent... if he were not so devious... so underhanded. As a puff of mist leaves his stallion’s nostrils, he draws his sword and with stealth and precision, his blade slices the night... leaving me writhing in such pain... leaving me twisted and contorted. My blood curdling screams can be heard throughout the house... and his sinister laugh can faintly be heard in the background as he gallops away... on to his next victim. As the pain diminishes and I fade back to a slumber, under my breath I whisper “Curse you Charlie! ... and your fricken Horse too.” Almost as quickly as this one sided battle occurs... It is finished.

Okay... that was a little over dramatic... but I kid you not... that’s what happened last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home