Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

What? No valentine? Not feeling any love? In a fight with your lover?

Well you have come to the right place.
Ben Loves you!

Does that count?

To show you how much I love my readers, I have named the two goldfish in my office after 2 of my readers. Yes, that's right, I have two goldfish whose names are Katie and Eddie. Katie is the small one and Eddie is the big one... as soon as I put food in the bowl... Eddie scarfs it all down like he was eating at Taco Bueno... leaving only a few morsels for Katie.

Anyway... I only have two fish... otherwise I would name them after all of my readers.

I love you all!

Happy Valentine's Day!

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

that knowledge, my friend and brother, is the best thing I could ever have received today

and tell that Eddie fish that if the Katie fish is anything like me, I get fiesty so he better watch out

8:28 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Ha Ha, KT, you know you always let me have the extra food, just the other day you were offering to give me some of your pizza, and I ate some!

Ben, thanks for the Valentines wishes..

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

I think I need to scrounge me up a Valentine and go have some Bueno!

Do you have Taco Bueno in Minnesota?

9:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are u kidding me? No fish named Faith. I am really feeling the love. I thought you said I came to the right place.....

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

"In a fight with your lover?" made me giggle. Do you ever watch Saturday Night Live? Back when Will Ferrell was a cast member he did that "lova" sketch with Rachel Dratch. It was so stupid, but always made me laugh.

Anyway...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!!

(and DEALS would be an awesome name for a fish, by the way…)

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Greg said...

Eddie-

Ugh... Minnesota have Taco Bueno.

Taco Bueno Good.

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

No AM/JCol fish? I'm feeling the love anyways. Thanks Ben McMinn!
And wish that sweetie of yours a Happy Valentine's Day too!

1:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT???!! No fish named HULA???!! So offended!! LOLOLOLOL
Happy Valentines Day. Go home and kiss on your sweetie!

3:35 PM

 
Blogger amelia said...

If we send you fish will you name it after us??

7:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need a fish named Sharkey. Get it? Fish? SHARKey?

Yeah, I know . . . it's lame. What do you expect from me by now? Happy Valentine's Day!

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home