Monday, February 06, 2006

Rub a dub dub... two logs in a tub.

"I poopin! I poopin!"

and then...

a blood curdling scream... Bug Bug was in the tub with two logs laying right in front of her.

Tramatized. Some how, I am sure she hadn't seen herself poop before.
S-P-O-O-K-Y. Not to mention nasty... so dad to a the rescue... scooping two logs out of the tub with my bare hands... If THAT'S not birth control for all of you single people out there. Ick.

So Sydney wipes her crack and scrubs the toys as I scrubbed the tub... she literally was frightened of the bath tub and didn't want to get back in... thinking that some how the faucet was going to crap a big log on her or something. Sydney said that she was cowering in the back of the tub pointing at a piece of lint crying "Poopy... Poopy."

Anyway... I am glad I go to work during the days and miss out on most of these "good times."

11 Comments:

Blogger Charlyn said...

We had that experience once too with J. After that, the girls didn't want to bathe with him anymore!

Ah yes, the joys of parenting. So much more to come Ben, hang on to your hat!!

8:12 PM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

BARE HANDS???? Wasn't there a disposable cup somewhere or something???? ugh. I suddenly feel ill. Good thing I'm sitting down.

7:13 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

I want to hug Bug Bug and then just laugh

This is PRICELESS and told so well, I will be giggling about this all day

8:41 AM

 
Blogger amelia said...

What is it about poop stories that we parents just HAVE to tell them and everyone thinks it's so funny, because really it is! It's a mystery I'll never understand, until then, I'll be chuckling. What a good thing she has a brave hero to rescue her!

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I laughed right OUT LOUD while reading this.

Kids are absolutely HI-larious!

Yours especially Ben!

12:38 PM

 
Blogger chirky said...

i'm with amstaff. YOUR BARE HANDS? wow.

and, what's with the comment, "If THAT'S not birth control for all of you single people out there."??

THAT'S BIRTH CONTROL FOR MARRIED PEOPLE, TOO.

12:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHICKEN! You get to miss out on all of the good stuff!

3:07 PM

 
Blogger Greg said...

Jes-

When your daughter is "freakin a beak" you have to do something... so I quickly scooped them up and tossed them in the toilet.

But that's what Dad's do... rescue their daughters from danger.

3:32 PM

 
Blogger whaaaat! said...

I keep thinking of Bill Murray in Caddy Shack with the Baby Ruth.

This happened with my little one too once and fortunately I scooped her out before the poop got too close. But then I made the mistake of not using my bare hand and tried to fish it out with toilet paper. The TP just dissolved and I couldn't get a good handle on it and it broke in two. Would have been much easier to use the bare hands. Good choice hero dad.

5:02 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

gross! and also scary!

i remember bathing with my little brother once when he pooped in the tub. he laughed and called them "turtles."

until now, i never associated it with the caramel chocolate candy, but i think i have just ruined that treat for myself.

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

OMW! I think I just threw up a little...

OVERSHARE!

I think I am going to join a monkery...

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home