Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mousetrap.

"Mousetrap... I wanted to play Mousetrap. You roll your dice, you move your mice... nobody get's hurt." ...except Micker Mackers.

Mickers started crying because she "hates this game because she always loses." I supposed it didn't help that Jake and I were cheering for her to land on the "cheese wheel" when I landed on the "turn the crank" spot as spent my pieces of cheese to roll the dice to try and get her there. And then when the trap fell on top of her mouse and Jake and I were giving each other high fives? Yeah... that probably didn't help either.

So after being a poor sport... I tried to fix the damage and make her feel better. She asked if we could play Uno because she is the "Uno Champ." So we did; and she won... and then she stood up and put her hands straight up in the air and yelled "Uno Champ!"

What a gloater.

Wonder where she get's that from?

(This post was a result of Amanda Sue's request for a blog about the kids.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

teaming up on poor micker mackers, mean daddy you are

She deserves to gloat about the Uno Champ title

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

see you talk about gloating over your sweet daughter and noone else wants to comment

2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are wicked.

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

aw! you like me BEST!

thanks for the post. kids are great, as soon as they get their personalities at age 2. right, ben?

(dillon and i are NEVER going to forget that you said that.)

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Greg said...

Katie: I know... I think it is a lack of overall readership.

Hula: I know... I am trying to change that.

Amanda Sue: I agree with you 100%... no personality until age 2... till then they just drool and poop.

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

I love mouse trap!

Daddy, how could you be so mean? It's no fun to be ganged up on! I'm glad she beat you at Uno!! LOL!

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home