Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tom Green's Olympic Interviews....

Did anybody get a chance to see Tom Green on the Tonight Show last night? I can't remember laughing this hard. He is normally pretty crass, (so is Leno) and I don't normally watch the Tonight Show... but I was up late getting Sydney's business blog up and running (www.playfullychic.blogspot.com ...feel free to check it out... nothing fancy... but it works... the website shouldn't over shadow the product anyway... but then I am just making excuses.) ANYWAY, he was hilarious... Tears running down my face hilarious. He was interviewing people at the olympics and he runs into several people who couldn't speak English... and then he does this bit about how he can still communicate with them even if they don't know English and then he starts doing the musical tones from the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." And they start to REPEAT them. "Boop Boop Boop Boop Boo." SO funny. If you didn't see it... you totally missed out.

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

i saw the opening clip where it showed him but I missed his bit

11:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a HUGE fan of TG, but I like the totes:)

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

didn't see it, but it sounds hilarious!

11:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see it but if you were laughing until tears formed I'm sure it was good!

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Jenny said...

Syd's purses ROCK! Missed Tom Green though. Oh well!

:-)

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

I missed it - ugh.

Now on to the site - it looks really good.

Some eddo suggestions if you don't mind?

Make all the font on the descriptions black and don't change the color. The purses are so wonderful that they don't need a font color change - it makes the site feel less professional.

I really like the site design. The sidebar font should be black as well though, I can't read the silver at all on my laptop.

The purses are all kick butt, way to go Sydney!!

Why don't you just go ahead and register a real domain name and pay for hosting? I am sure if you ad some Google Ads that the site will pay for itself. I just hate to see such a great product being bogged down by a .blogspot address - which is being blocked by some businesses and if you are in China they block .blogspot addresses altogether - yikes!

Your wife is amazing! So talented and with 4 kids and a husband she must keep insanely busy. Does she have a single sister?

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Rock on! The site looks wonderful!

I would love to be a brother-in-law to you guys as well! Tell Syd thanks!

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home