Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Follow up to the last post...

Aim Claim is the official winner of my "Name Ben's Ipod Nano Contest."

My ipod is now named "BIG boy" ... and yes the quotes are part of his name.

Aim... Let me know where you want me to send your free ipod... (OH YEAH... that's right... I am not sending a free ipod to the winner.) But if you want the headphones and apple sticker, email me your address at: benandsydney@gmail.com and they are on the way.

"BIG boy"

Classic.

Thanks to all who participated in the "Name Ben's Ipod Nano Contest." You didn't win. Better luck next time... and no, everyone that participated are NOT winners. You lost. This makes you a loser. MIM does not subscribe to the politically correct notion that everyone is a winner. You are only a winner if you actually win.

BUT, I love you all anyway.

The Management.

9 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

I didn't play your game and so I am not a loser. Even though my names would have been 800 times better than "BIG boy". That reminds me of that commercial where they ask the guy his password and he says "BIG Boy" and he is really small.

Anyway, I am glad I am not a loser, and no I am not still bitter about your post yesterday and no I don't think you are hideous looking, but we are dudes, and dudes don't say things like, "Oh no dude, Sydney married way up, look at you in that top - you look fabulous..." nope, we tell each other that we are U-G-L-Y and that we smell, and we like that.

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

EDDIE ahahahahahaha, you MUST go back and read the comments from the last post, pay special attention to aim claims and to mine immediately following hers

2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? Jemima didn't win? i don't know if i or jemima should be offended. hmph.

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Greg said...

Jes-

You were actually serious on the name Jemima? I am going to suggest that name if your first born is a girl... Jemima?

"BIG boy." is SO much more entertaining.

3:39 PM

 
Blogger Aim Claim said...

YEAH!!!! I'M THE WINNER!

No prize needed, just satisfaction of creatively stealing creativity from someone creative.

Ben, I hope that "BIG boy" treats you well, and that you doing have to upgrade again to "BIG DADDY"!!

3:50 PM

 
Blogger Jenny said...

If *I* had an iPod, I'd name it MiM. Seriously.

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Dude: I didn't even think of anything. Where has all the creativity gone?!

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

KT, I went back and read through the comments like you said and how funny that the name came from that commercial. HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!

5:33 PM

 
Blogger Josefina said...

I think I should be a partial winner, considering you use half of the name I suggested!!!
HAHAHA

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home