Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Little known fact...

I like Pineapple Juice on Icecream.

A friend demanded that I post... so that's what you get... a random fact.

I love pineapple juice on icecream. It is one of my favorite things in life. I seriously find myself wondering if Heaven has icecream with pineapple juice there? And if not, why not? Not that I am questioning why God does things a particular way... but if I am going to be Praising God for eternity, can't I do that while eating icecream with pineapple juice on it?

There wouldn't be anything wrong with that... and if Praising God is going to be everthing that I know it will be... then what could adding a bowl of icecream with pineapple juice on top hurt?

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

juice? not syrup?

weirdo, good thing God likes weirdos but I'm not sure about the whole pineapple juice on icecream in heaven. Ice cream? YES But with pineapple juice? not sure on that once

4:35 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

Mmmm...that is good. Or even crushed pineapple in its own juice. Yum!

There has to be ice cream in heaven. Right down on Mercy Lane next to the Gold Plated Starbucks.

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I love pineapple.

I love icecream.

I even love pizza.

However, I don't think I'd enjoy pineapple on my icecream or on my pizza.

I tend to like to enjoy everything "solo". Not a big fan of mixing tastes. In other words, I think pineapple on icecream is weird. So there! :P

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

I tagged you. Check out my palm treeless blog to see how. :)

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I've had Pineapple Whip at the Dole Plantation in Hawaii. That was good stuff!

I'm thinking it's pretty much what you're describing. Just in soft-serve form.

12:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a little piece of heaven there!!

7:38 PM

 
Blogger David Edward said...

happiest of groundhog days

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

yucky!

Our worlds collide tomorrow night on wood with a ball and a lot of sweat. I hope your boys padded their pants because they are about to get a whoopin!

1:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that too... pineapple juice on vanilla ice cream.

Just don't eat TONS of pineapple tidbits in juice and then drink a glass of milk, mkay?

Because it's not pretty when it curdles.

Not at all.

4:02 PM

 
Blogger Charlyn said...

Waiting for the wierdness post!

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home